Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Dendreonaire, You Are Correct About Crystallex' 20-F Filing Deadline

Longkry - Suggest that you Please Feel Free to put me on ignore.

Just because one person does not have an answer or cares to participate in open discussion, except to criticize that there even is a discussion attempt, does not mean others might not have something to contribute - maybe even provide opinion-changing reasoning for whatever might be questioned concerning the situation. No one knows everything about CRYFQ's situation, as you imply.

And, despite the opinion, it sometimes does help to write/talk about it.

I put in the "Spoiler Alert" verbage so the gloom and doom and real DD could be avoided. From your post, this was ignored and shows you do want to discuss things concerning Crystallex, although apparently only as long as it is bright and cheery stuff. It is not me and whatever I or anyone posts that is wrong here. Blame Crystallex management for placing shareholders into this situation of only bad things to post, in your words - Ad Nauseum.

Obviously, some things posted are not always liked or agreed with - even by me. However, I could not ever imagine trying to control what is posted on a stock blog board. Never. Ever.

Spoiler Alert... I am not going to stop asking questions or posting real DD.

Feb 14, 2013 01:22PM
Feb 14, 2013 05:42PM
Feb 14, 2013 07:53PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply