Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Feb 14, 2013 01:22PM
Feb 14, 2013 05:42PM
Feb 14, 2013 07:53PM

Osmo asked how Tenor will get their money back. It was explained. Bullrun asked if Tenor was smart enough to get rid of shareholders. It was explained. Obviously not with rose colored glasses. I don't believe the word "screwed" was ever used. My not being Bullish about the Crystallex situation is no reason to label me bitter. But, to each their own. I am not obligated to protect this bad investment because I am not buried in shares.

If some of the information provided to Osmo or Bullrun is incorrect/false, please feel free to correct it. If anyone has their own way of explaining it, they should give it a try. Osmo's question waited quite a while, and no one took it upon themselves to answer. No one wants to respond and post the reality, because it is considered "whining" or "conspiracy ad nauseaum."

If, for whatever reason, my posts responding to Osmo and Bullrun disagree with personal opinion, then, by all means, feel free to ignore or opine. If the opinion includes implied or outright name calling to feel good. No problem. It is your opinion and I can respect that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply