Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Request was, "Can you show a link to a company that reregistered with the SEC and the shareholders found that their shares were cancelled?" Thanks for the benefit of the doubt, but each and every CCAA/Chapter 11 case is different, so finding two exactly alike is highly unlikely.

Kodak matches the request and the outcome is more typical than not. Whatever plan there is pretty much doesn't matter with the SEC, FINRA and DTCC currently taking a tough enforcement stance on revoked shares, giving investors a tough lesson to learn because Kodak IR gave the song and dance (but no PR's, sound familiar?) of, "no problems for revoked holders," up until the gavel hit.

I cannot find any company where revoked shares have been recently reinstated and traded. Apparently none out there. I do know of a mining company, that applied to get their revoked shares reinstated and actually slipped by the SEC and was set to trade, but hit the FINRA/DTCC roadblock.

Previous arb give-aways to Tenor (curiously, in writing) set dangerous precidence for Common's future. Reason I suggest Crystallex outright disclose a Common's disbursement is because previous Crystallex claims of, "mistake," about Delisting-Suspension-Revoke, still rings loud for each. This is business, and everyone knows the consequences if it is not in writing, right? Since all other benefactors are outright covered in writing, why not make it in writing to cover Commons?

New Message
Please login to post a reply