Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free

Mr stormplay,

I appreciate your forthrightness however, no way am I selling my share for 0.85. It was theft Monday at .78 and certainly highway robbery now at .56.

No way 1 week makes a big difference to me. You look back at that poll over on Stockigloo about 2% of investor wanted 0.85 for their shares last week. Now 3 days of bull and stockigloo poll shows 5%.

I'm tired of the games of CMM managment also but I refuse to bend over and let them F* me out of FAIR PRICE!

HRG management pulled same Bull with their shareholder...mine not profitable blah blah even as HRG was ramping up to produce 300,000 oz.... now look at the fool who sold to the Russians at .22 and .30. All orchestrated to STEAL shares..even while the SP rose and kept right on rising past the bids, even after offer was closed.

White Paper Tiger doing the same thing. All these Russians, Severstal, White Tiger...they all use the same M.O. Knock down share price and offer next to nothing the whole time gobble up tendered shares and increase % of ownership.

Curious why no actual numbers given in the latest PR. They can spin the shitt out of it but fact is Lamaque is doing double-triple numbers from last year. I bet you $1 next PR out of CMM is going to emphasize North Wall and how 2100 tpd is out of reach all the while IGNORING doubling of production # out of Lamaque and being cash flow ++++. (little doubts in my mind they have profit right now which is why it was not mentioned in the NR).

We need organized s/h who will not cave just like HRG:

http://www.stockhouse.com/Bullboards/MessageDetail.aspx?p=0&m=27313941&l=0&r=0&s=HRG&t=LIST

New Message
Please login to post a reply