Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free

Thanks for your message tmleafs26. Ive had the same thoughts as you multiple times per day. I wonder if I should just sell out of CMM, bank my profits and invest in a company without the obvious insider bullshit.

What keeps me around?

a) The vote hasn't happened yet and with over 77M no votes just 1 week into the merger announcement, that number is just bound to keep growing. So I'm willing to hold until the vote at least

b) CMM assets are worth more than 62c right? That's why you bought...maybe you figure CMM is worth $1.20, or $2 or $3.50 per share. So you get some CMM. If the worst happens and we get stuck with the WTG paper, and giving absolutely no value to WTG whatsoever ...

....0.4x 1.20 = 0.48 (roughly where we are now)

....0.4x $2 = 0.80

....0.4x $3.50 = 1.40

So I really don't see the shareprice dropping much more and as someone pointed out, WTG isn't worth nothing...they do have the $20,000 oz to contribute. So maybe we give them the valuation similar to San Juan which would add a few more cents to the above.

c) If the Fix is in and the merge passes, then the closer we get to the actual merge the closer the price differential between the two companies is going to get. WTG will drop, CMM will rise, or a combination of both. So there is still time to get out later, closer to the merge date probably at higher prices.

d) The merge might not pass and CMM sp will recover (we can hope right?)

New Message
Please login to post a reply