Welcome to the Equinox Gold Hub On AGORACOM

Free

Uall,

I speak for myself when i say there is always a price to be had. However most of cmm investors are very wise, educated, and informed people. This company does not belong to finsky or major or anyone person who thinks they are above the law. This is a serious matter now that is taking it's good old slow time. The stage has been set and now we go through the phases of what a hostile takeover attempt is. Phase one was the ridiculous low ball offer of .40 wtg shares for 1 cmm. Phase two has been set by minority shareholders which account IMHO more then what is needed to defeat this merger. Stage three is the current stage and i expect some fire cracker news pretty soon. The delay is very suspect and to our advantage. It's obvious we have some heavy hitters on our committe and some heavy hitters who individually bring so much to the forefront. In conclusion i posted this below previously. I'm just one of many who thought this was coming. So in retrospect it aint nothing new nor does it worry me if gold keeps "CORRECTING":). The fundamentals remain solid with obama at the helm.

Mail Room
Rating: [?]
Votes: 22 Score: 2.5
  • Currently 2.6/5 Stars.
Did you know? glenfidish has been a member since March 12, 2011

Conspiracy theory!

posted on Apr 24, 11 09:32PM Use the IP Check tool [?]

Call me whatever but the more i think about things the more my perception is that the date or dates that keep getting pushed back as per the voting rights aligns quite nicely with the perception that gold will and should correct somewhere between second week of may and mid june. Seems fishy to me. I guess at this point anything is possible with a group of thieves who think they can pull off a daytime robbery.. My stomach continues to turn as the day's go by. Hopefully the committee will have an awesome update per say!

Regards

glen

New Message
Please login to post a reply