Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free
Oct 15, 2010 12:38AM
Oct 15, 2010 09:43AM
Oct 15, 2010 12:01PM

I agree with Fani that with possession of one property or twenty, the BOD needs to focus on one property. Focus is the key. I would also add, that since Peter's strategy is to own a percentage of a company that another BOD is focusing one, he might as well choose one property of his own to focus on. Somehow Peter/Pat haven't created the strategy and inroad to get Magpie or another fully controlled property with inferred ore on someone's M&A plan. Don't we need someone on our BOD who has insights and contacts at this level?Watching this interview, you get the sense that were missing that someone who can enter other company's discussion on value investing.

This is a good interview that gives the overall view of US M&A, but in M&A in general.

http://watch.bnn.ca/#clip361223

We need to be realistic, plan realistically, and convince realistically, as larger companies make realistic acquisitions with their forward moving plans of dropping behind, being actively status quo, or moving ahead of others.

By the way, today in mid-October.

http://tmx.quotemedia.com/article.php?newsid=34522460&qm_symbol=FNC

"Fancamp Exploration Ltd. The Company is pleased to announce that drilling will resume on its McFauld's Lake Property in mid-October with the intention of demonstrating that the Eagle One mineralized system is an extension of that to be found at depth on the Company's C-1 target. An initial 3000 metres is planned, beginning with deepening of Hole FN-10-19 on the C-1 target. "

Also, Fani brought up a debate I'm struggling with in my mind. Loyalty vs. replacing BOD with those who have inroads to sell properties. I would hope there is a solution that benefits everyone so loyalty is rewarded.

Happy weekend.

-sg

Oct 15, 2010 12:38PM
Oct 15, 2010 02:04PM
Oct 15, 2010 02:56PM
Oct 15, 2010 03:44PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply