Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

SG

you got to be kidding me that you are in favor of more dilution at 50 cents?

he bought another property - like a kid in a candy store can't stop himself.

we DO NOT NEED A VTEM OVER 13,000 KM AT THIS TIME AT THIS PRICE. Once he finishes the vtem - hes going to do ground geo and then waste more time and have NO money to finish anything.

sorry - peter has a difficult time completing what he started and I am not in favor of this strategy.

Time for him to step aside and get a proper CEO / CFO (debra acting CFO - what a joke!) and leave peter in charge of Exploration - BASED UPON THE BUDGETS GIVEN TO HIM.

what happened to mid october on ROF - billiken snubbed him - now he has to go it alone and has not enough money.

he does not have enough money to complete 1/10 of ANY project that is ongoing -

Norway lake - wasted money.

Desolation Lake - to be wasted money unless somebody corals him.

if the advisors do not start to show some impact and peter MUST listen then time to remove this 5% shareholder...

i want to see a concrete strategy... not hand to mouth financings - keeping shares undervalued due to lack of management skills....

there is a compelling story for our stock to be at 3 bucks today --- i don't want to see us taken out at $1.00 like FWR because we have a president only wants to buy properties and does not care about stock price.... if he did we wouldn't be making ROF an afterthought.

New Message
Please login to post a reply