Highly prospective exploration company

Resource projects cover more than 1,713 km2 in three provinces at various stages, including the following: hematite magnetite iron formations, titaniferous magnetite & hematite, nickel/copper/PGM, chromite, Volcanogenic Massive and gold.

Free

rago,

Did you ever ask FNC how they shipped the samples to the lab or when? It seems like we have been waiting for a few months for these lab results and yet you flag this statement as though something great is on the way. Christmas is coming also and possibly the lab results from drilling the semi consolidated sediments from the Beauce that was talked about earlier this spring but I am not holding my breath. Sadly during this wait for the phantom lab results the SP has dropped from $0.6 to 20 cents. Maybe FNC will be a buy when the SP gets to 5 cents but neither Peter or the other high priced help including the IR firm from Toronto appear to be motivated to get information to the Sh's on a timely basis that is if they have data. Another example is the metallurgical study for magpie, will the company ever get its act together. I doubt it but keep on flying the flag.

mh

New Message
Please login to post a reply