Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Pennyflipping won't create high volatility - it'll narrow the bid-ask, dampen price swings, and give you a nice symmetrical or descending triangle.

E.g. I dumped GNH today at .65. I bought back in at the close for .60.

The guy who dumped at the end of today sold to me at .60 instead of to another guy at .59. Wouldn't you like to be him? The guy who I sold to earlier bought from me at .65 instead of from another guy at .66. Wouldn't you like to be him? Amplify those moves times 20 flippers, or 50, and you turn a tightly-held stock with a terrible bid-ask spread into a highly liquid stock with low price fluctuations.

Essentially, I charge rent for stocks, and make money by contributing friction. I guarantee you there are literally hundreds of flippers working GNH right now - there's no way you'd see the volume you have, with no noticeable drift up or down in the price, without flipping.

If you want to see what a non-flipped stock looks like, go try and buy some DMM. Either you'll pay a 10% premium hitting the asks, or it'll take you a week to pick up 10,000 shares.

If the price drifts down below where I bought it, well... I become an "investor". That's why I only want to flip stocks with some sort of underlying price support. In any of these stocks, I'm usually holding a core block longer-term, especially with a stock that might be subject to an explosive upswing in price; but I then use pennyflipping to average-down and afterwards trim away the higher-priced units that I bought before.

It's also good from a psychology standpoint, since I don't freak out about my position in SVL or CMM losing 10% when I'm pulling in $1000/week flipping other stocks. And if I have a really good (e.g. $20k) week, I use most of my winnings to cancel out a crap position in a garbage stock.

If a person doesn't have the stones to buy and hold, pennyflipping is an easy and relatively risk-free way to make money on the market... which is what I'm here for.

New Message
Please login to post a reply