Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Jul 18, 2010 08:14PM
Jul 19, 2010 02:37AM

You mentioned and I would say that this gives really good reason to get excited...

"As Brattymack mentioned, drilling at Beland was actually a little off due to GPS programming"

Well, it was actually 1000 meters off!!! due to some error in the UTM co-ordinates... all you have to do is misread 1 number by 1 and a mistake like this can very easily happen... and after looking at a few of the pics in the photo section, it's even easier to understand why this error could have taken place...

Now, if there was an error of 1 kilometer and they found VISIBLE GOLD... hmmmmmm, just goes to show you just how rich this area really is!!! So now what? Do they go to the outcrop that they were "supposed to drill" and drill there??? What happens if they find Visible Gold over there? Would it be connected? What if it isn't? Is there 2 Zones there at Beland, kinda like the Timmins1,2 Snow White and 88 area, not to mention the Ascot area...

I hope everyone is getting my point here. My point is that they seem to be finding gold all over this property. It does kinda lend credibility to James Tilsley's theory regarding the HUGE event that caused this gold infested quartz infiltration into this diorite stuff...

Herb :-}

New Message
Please login to post a reply