Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Sep 22, 2010 04:02PM
Sep 22, 2010 04:10PM
Sep 22, 2010 04:17PM
Sep 22, 2010 05:01PM
Sep 22, 2010 05:09PM

Now that I think of it, I'm realizing that the news that was released today would have been decent if it came out back in the early summer, for example. It's not that is sucks, it just came nowhere near the expectations that people (management included) have built up during this extended period of time. Also, I'm starting to think that, unfortunately, this IS the big batch of assays that some of you seem to think is still on the way. From here on out, it'll probably only come in small peices.

It seems some of you are surprised that the market didn't love our 100+g/t over 1 metre. That's because no one cares about 1 metre. 1 metre will not help our case when we claim to be all about tonnage, tonnage....

The biggest question that comes to mind now is how in the world does this NR align with this idea of 2g/t for 100MT. They didn't provide the market with anything much that indicates that this 100MT will contain on average 2 g/t. The market absolutely does not understand because they weren't given a whole lot to work with here. Please, management, give the market something to understand...

Still holding on to every share I started with. With only slightly less confidence.

New Message
Please login to post a reply