Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Well this # is a collaboration of all of the holes' best numbers combined into one.

I'm pretty sure that this is not a proper method of reporting assay results but it does shed light on the fact that they were reporting grades closer to historical norms.

It also shed some light on the fact that there were actually some fairly decent numbers reported in there. You can multiply the grade by 1.5% as proven by the nugget effect and you would get over 300m @ 3g/t if this deposit were anywhere else.

Perhaps this is the kind of job best left for guys like James West or Frank Candido.

I am amazed at how quickly some things are forgotten, but I've dealt with this kind of adversity many times in my regular life/job and it's time like this when I look back and I am most proud of my decision making abilities.

Just got off the phone with Sasha. I almost feel sorry for him, but it's his job so I don't.

I urge people to talk to Sasha before they make any rash decisions.

I'm pretty sure I understand what's going on here and by the looks of it we are sitting on over 75MT of ore at 2g/t ASSUMING a depth of 1000 metres. For this we could probably have a 43-101 report done if we were to choose that method.

My personal opinion? Tilsley's conservatism is clashing with the business side of this project.

Point the drill straight down the gut of the road zone to the length of 800metres which we have proven it to be - perpindicular to the cross sections we have reported as of this morning. We'd probably get something like the title of this post, but on 1 drill hole.

I'm pretty sure that's what Continental Resources did....drill straight down a vein and then they raised 57 million bucks @ 5.70 per share 3 weeks later on no tonnage.

Nobody has been lied to or cheated here by anyone at GNH, and I'll put my Agoracom reputation on the line on that. In fact, it's probably quite the opposite.

And a FINAL note. If you look at the page of results, you will see a lot of 1 metres. Keep in mind that ZERO results are not listed. There is a lot of interescted rock that is not shown because it has a zero.

B

New Message
Please login to post a reply