Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Message: Re: My thoughts after the AGM and going thru the NR in detail

Dear Johnny,

Many of us here appreciate the "frankness" of Glorieux's comments and have told him so in person. The grades at the Ascot/road zone indeed appear to be lower than those at Timmins1. Are these grades not economical at the depths they have been drilled? Possibly... but I defer to people much more knowledegable than I to determine that.

If you have read our previous news reports you would know that there are several different types of deposits in this region:

T1-type: Auriferous quartz filling brecciated diorite in plug-like protrusions from the

intrusive.

T2-type: Auriferous quartz filling elongated breccia zones in the body of the intrusive,

or in ridge-like apotheosis on the back of the diorites.

Ascot-type: Auriferous quartz in disorganized to massive quartz veins in the volcanic

rocks that were intruded by the diorites, probably located above T2-type zones in the

intrusive.

This characterization, to me, suggests that there are T2-like domains below the Ascot/road zone and that there may be rationale for exploring these domains as possible economical structures. While I might agree that identification of T1- type anomalies along the length of the 20 km stretch would be optimal, I would not be willing to bet that these structures do not converge in T1-type domains at depth.

Good luck with your investment choices,

Scott

New Message
Please login to post a reply