Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Oct 14, 2010 01:23PM
Oct 14, 2010 01:27PM

Sorry to break it to you Matt025 but this is NOT a lab issue. This IS a GNH issue. There is no such thing as a lab that takes 2 months+ to send back results. Regardless of whether they are on rush or not or the lab is backed up or not, results simply don't take that long in this business. When people were saying that a while back I believed it but you have to open your eyes at a certain point and realize what's going on.

They are hesitant to release results right now because of what happened last time. They don't want a repeat of that. They have received the results from Hole 127 along with whatever other holes they sent in back then. My guess is that they're not terrible but not as great as some investors might expect. That's why I've been trying to tell people for a while now to stop raising everyones' expectations in regards to 127 and whatever else people felt like pumping on that particular day. Like I said, that's just a wild guess.

What is not a wild guess but more of an educated one, is that they have indeed received many results that we don't yet know about. Rush orders with ActLabs take at most ~2 weeks. Although that waiting time can vary, I highly doubt that it would vary by 400%.

I recently sold 25% of my shares. Maybe I'll regret selling or maybe I'll regret not selling more. Who knows.

Oct 14, 2010 03:51PM
Oct 14, 2010 05:13PM
Oct 15, 2010 09:04AM
Oct 15, 2010 11:25AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply