Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Oct 14, 2010 01:23PM
Oct 14, 2010 01:27PM
Oct 14, 2010 02:08PM
Oct 14, 2010 03:51PM
Oct 14, 2010 05:13PM

First of all, Tmleafs, you said: "but I ask myself why its taking so long, and try to educate myself as to the reasoning". If you want to educate yourself, go check out the ActLabs website. You will find the following:

"Info from ACT Labs regarding RUSH analysis turnaround time
(http://www.actlabs.com/files/Actlabs_Geochem_Canada_2010.pdf)

Turnaround Time
Please enquire regarding turnaround time. Normal turnaround depends on the analytical package, sample volume as well as time of year. Excessively wet samples may slow turnaround time, as will undocumented and unorganized shipments. RUSH Analysis: If you require analyses by a certain date, please ensure that this is clearly noted on the Request for Analysis form. We will make every effort to meet your requirements, however, rush conditions will require payment of a surcharge (i.e., 3 days – 200%, 1 week – 100%, 2 weeks – 50%)."

Also, don't be so childish as to think that anyone expects all 5000 samples to be returned all at once and within two weeks. But they can put certain samples on rush and ask for them back within a couple of weeks. Do your research before you speak next time. Be mature about this and learn to think critically. I think some people have begun to look at the management of this company as demi-gods of sorts. They're too perfect to make mistakes. They make only the right decisions all of the time. Guess what...they're human beings. They are doing a lot of hard work and I really appreciate that. I have a lot of respect for them and I still very much believe that this company has great potential. But that doesn't mean I won't question things when I think it's necessary.

That aside, Tmleafs, you have proven yourself in the past to be someone who isn't all that knowledgeable. You predicted that our stock was headed for $1.50 when the last NR came out. You thought a hole of 103g/t over 1 metre would take us to the moon. You dare to comment on someone else's spelling and then use the word "ur" instead of "your" in the same sentence. I'll leave it at that.

money75. Yes it was stated that Hole 127 among others was put on rush. That's why I used it as an example. It was also stated that it had been sent in before August 18th. I'm not talking about 127 because it's so incredibly important. It's simply an example. And no the company did not tell me they received anything. I'm simply using the information that's currently available to me to put 2 and 2 together. But hey, sometimes you're sure that 2 + 2 equals 4 and then, sure enough, it ends up equalling 5.

The point I was trying to make is that it was sent 2 months ago and it is supposed to be on rush, which according to ActLabs takes 2 weeks at most (they also state that the time can vary but there is a big difference between two weeks and two months). I feel like it's strange that we haven't heard about it yet and I have every right to question that. Some of you might not think I have that right but then again some of you have your head up your ***.

Thank you and good night.

Oct 15, 2010 09:04AM
Oct 15, 2010 11:25AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply