Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

I believe twi did sell some in the high 80's and another spot before unloading his balance in the low 60's

Selling in the high 80s was called "locking in a profit".

Selling a larger amount at 76 or something was called "seeing price weakness and taking significant profits to limit possible future losses".

Dumping all the rest into the bid at 68 was called "the market has proven this was a bad news release and the cult followers on Agoracom who bought at 90 are all now panic-selling, so I'm going to take the profit on what I have left and get the heck out of here."

Since then I'm up on other things while GNH is down. So I consider my choices to have been good ones. And most of the people who called me an idiot, or worse: a traitor, for dumping my GNH and moving on, they seem to not even be on this board any more... just a few of the true believers and high priests are left.

Would I buy GNH again? Maybe, if they put out a news release that proved they had some mineable gold. I haven't seen ANY news release from them whatsoever, though, except for a thoroughly uninspiring TR, so it certainly doesn't look good right now.

Keep on with the circle-jerk, those who want to. Feel free to prove to Brent Cook that you are indeed sitting on the next Witwatersrand Basin - it's awful hard to get that guy to crack such a big smile.

New Message
Please login to post a reply