Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

P.Carry I respect your opinion and I feel you have valid comments. How this will be mined, I'm not sure if Management know exactly what strategy will be applied in that regard. It was always my understanding that certain parts would be open pit and others mined underground. I would actually be more concerned if our team were to decide to just through the cores into a shipping container which could easily be carried away by anybody and just disappear. It sounds to me like the direction being taken is the appropriate one as they intend on putting all office, processing and warehousing facilities under one roof.

We are not the only ones reporting rather slow, as we all know this past summer has been an historically high season for drilling throughout Canada, especially in Quebec and Ontario. Old mines are being re-opened and tested, big players having large market cap.s are drilling aggressively with many drills and many small players are drilling up their dreams.

Most of the actions taken by Management this past year in my opinion, have been done with the intent of developing a company which will become a World Class Junior Explorer, which maybe some Major Developer will want to purchase. Will GNH achieve that level? Time and assays will tell us!

Of course we are all concerned, and until we see some solid results which show us 1.5-2g/t on the drill cores, we will continue to be so. Also, throw some drilling straight down at 65 or so for 100% mineralization of atleast 300m. If GNH came out and said all zones were still open in length (which we know some are) and they decided that the whole damn area was going to be open pit mining, I think our SP would go ballistic.

But that's just a skier's opinion

:) Skier

New Message
Please login to post a reply