Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Had a long phone call with Sasha today. Here's the latest.

Still don't have everything back they need to release assays. They're missing just 2 samples (metres) as at least one had to go back to the lab for a full pup metallic assay.

Hopefully if everything goes smoothly they should have results for us early next week. They are not making excuses for any delays. Sasha is as frustrated as everybody else and cannot speak to how Actlabs conducts their turnaround times. He acknowledged that he would have assumed an average time would have been 6 weeks and we both tried to calculate how long it had been for these holes. Irregardless it's taken a long time.

I think the plan is to report in smaller sections and not everything at once.

The bulk sampling is complete. Done in three weeks which is pretty impressive and much faster than last time.

Drilling is currently ongoing.

Talk of a second drill perhaps for early next year?

Over $1.95M in the bank.

Frank has been all over North America meeting various people in regards to GNH, and people who want to meet Frank in regards to GNH.

US stock exchange listing imminent (that alternative exchange?).

We discussed behaviour of stock and current valuation. He mentioned that we're getting $50 an ounce for 2M ounces (which we know they have, just not 43-101 compliant). His opinion is that it is undervalued based on the $50 per ounce and that there is no blue sky value attached to it.

My opinion? Current shareprice is fine and I'm comfortable holding at lower values knowing that the upside is not priced in, moreso than holder at higher values and trying to achieve unrealistic goals in the short term. I think it's safe to say we had a weee run-up on excitement but that certainly doesn't make GNH worthless as some investors tones would indicate!

Brent Cook has been educated and has an open invitation to visit the property.

The BOD is taking a very active role in all aspects of the company.

They have acquired that property/field office/storage and work on transitioning/moving is ongoing at present.

Assay results from Actlabs comes via email ( I was curious). Geos need to interpret and model the raw data ( I know, we have heard that before).

It's not fun waiting, waiting, waiting, while you see gold going up, gold stocks going up and you sit here waiting, waiting.....always good to reread the Exploration Update less than 2 weeks ago if that's how you feel, as a suggestion to the GNH longs. If anyone knows when a gold stock is going to spike, please PM me and let me know beforehand.. ;)

Best line I heard today in regards to GNH was, 'Elephants don't run'.

The good news is that the actions of management continue to be in support of addressing a much larger picture, and if I may....doing this in a manner that serves the best interests of shareholders.

We are not privy to everything that happens 'behind the scenes', nor should we be. I sense confidence, I see moving parts, hear about progress on all levels, recruiting talent and our SP is yet stagnant. We've all been there...and then sometimes, all of the sudden, it just all comes together.

Readers of this board have been accustomed to having exclusive detail of the day-to-day opertations of the company but should not lose sight that this is very much a privilege when compared to the communications of any other company I have ever come across, for example. The flipside is that it can go against them when the information is not a consistent flow, and it's seen as a negative.

As for delays in assays, look no further than Noront for a great example of how long it takes to assay results out to market. The lab they use is also Actlabs, fwiw.

Still a believer in all things GNH and also a believer that this is one gold explorer that will experience a snowball effect once we really start rolling.

B

New Message
Please login to post a reply