Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Hey guys - I know we are all a bit on edge but I have seen some strength in the sp recently that has given me some real comfort that people are starting to believe there is some real value here. Let's please try to keep the banter between ourselves to a minimum so we can discuss the relevant topics at hand.

The NR and the interview with George clearly are steps in the right direction and more positive releases will hopefully allow for continued sp stabilization. I think Frank C threw us a bone with the Timmins 1 surface footprint (4120 sq. metres) that was based on a combination of historical and recent drill and bulk sampling data. My calculations for that polygon give me around 5 MT just in that small area to a depth of 450 m with a grade of 2.84 g/t (I am not sure whether grade is weighted average to account for larger sample sizes of the bulk samples or not). The fact of the matter is that when the tonnage is added from the other nearby zones we will very quickly get up to the 10 MT mark that the back of Tilsley's envelope says can be a profitable mine. Note - this only includes the definition of the areas we have already discovered and leaves lots of room for blue sky as we expand Timmins 1 and 2 along strike and into the 88 zones as we grow our tonnage.

George has described ours as one of the most active and informative hubs on the boards. Let's all please try to keep it that way going forward.

Have a great weekend,

Scott

New Message
Please login to post a reply