Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Exactly, I got an e-mail from Sasha asking if I was going to purchase my warrants as well. I told him that was my plan...

After watching how things are progressing, I may need a bit more incentive to spend that money... I mean, buying 15 cent warrants IF our share price falls anymore would be silly, in a financial sense. I am all for supporting the company, totally. But, saying that, if our share price was to fall to 10 cents, could I actually purchase 15 cent warrants... That's a tough one, for sure.

I guess with a little bit of hindsight, I should have purchased my warrants when the share price was over 80 cents and sold them to help pay for the shares I own now... No cash laying around back then. Hindsight, I will NEVER make that kind of mistake again.

I am thinking that Frank and company have "something" to get our share price moving... I mean, you'd sure think so with the warrants on the line.

The other line of thinking is, what if they don't want the warrants excercised??? What if they have enough money right now to get their resource estimate done and can do a financing at 50 cents or even a buck (if we could somehow miraculously come out with over a million ounce RE)??? Less dilution for the company, then... I wouldn't rule it out, but I somehow don't think Golden Hope is like that, after my conversations with both Sasha and Frank...

Wait and see... I still PLAN to purchase those warrants, but like I said, if our share price falls any move...................................................

Herb

New Message
Please login to post a reply