Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Please consider this post only in the context of a discussion to determine the perspective of the many good people involved in this company.

My question is - What determines a person being an investor and what determines a person being a trader?

Often times I read how someone proudly declares themselves to be an investor.

Other times, people will denounce another for being a trader. This is usually said with some element of scorn.

I'm curious to know what the definition of both are, in the minds of the various people who are involved in our little company. What, in fact, makes a person an investor as oposed to a trader? Is "time" a defining factor? Is the length of time you own a stock, determine which one you are? If so, what is the length of time one is required to hold a stock to be considerd an investor?

Is it determined by whom you give your money to when you buy the stock? Did you give your money to the company, or to another investor/trader?

Is it simply a matter of intent? What was your motive when you bought the stock? Can each person have their very own moniker, of investor or trader, based solely on what they intended when the bought the stock?

There are an awfull lot of people on this board who seldom post and, frankly, I would be very interested in what you think? if you feel uncomfortable posting then please send me a pm.

Human nature is fascinating? Why one person see's the same thing another does, yet arrives at a completly different conclusion, it's a mystery to me. You can ask why this is relevant, and that would be a fair question. When you consider that much of the market is made up of sentiment and emotion, then how shareholders view things becomes a part of an investment stratedgy.

just curious.............pc

Jan 29, 2012 12:39PM
M
Jan 29, 2012 03:54PM
Jan 30, 2012 12:45PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply