Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

firstly: yes that's right PC, it matters who is cooking the books !

• ....Greece did it on behalf of a whole population
  • ....western world banks do it on behalf of a few billionaires (....i guess they need a few more Bentleys for their spoiled brat sons.)

many would argue that the US government cooks the books through the office of the FED ...just a more acceptable way of cooking of course.

make no mistake: if our institutions of finance throughout the world were regulated properly, disallowing wall street type immoral practise, we would not have a problem in greece, or at the very least, we would have a few more years for the necessary transition in greece to take place meaningfully.

secondly: the country is the people: and the people of Greece did not make a conscious decision to not "pull their own weight" (this is a grade 3 type of reasoning, which is often heard on CNBC business channel, as Joe Kernan and other cool dudes sit around sounding off simplified rhetoric for the gullible masses:)

Greece has a different culture: culture is a result of human values that evolve over hundreds of years. ...the euro zone has not been around very long: in fact it's a miracle that it happened at all and it will take time to develop and nurture properly both economically and socially.

you like sounding off about kicking out the most vulnerable: reminds me of grade school and the most privileged kids taking advantage of the most under-privileged.

the euro zone involves very mature and humanistic thinking and thoughtful leaders: those that think for tomorrow and not for short term gains.

perhaps 50 years from now, Greece will have strength more than Germany ....through many possible types of evolving economic cycles and unfolding fate of history... this has happend to a certain degree here in canada, where sask. and albt. lead economically over the historical power house of ont.

...certainly. to have greece by their own contribution in cultural diversity is an asset. ...do we all want to live like the rat race of the western world, pursuing the american dream, which by itself is nothing more than a bad drug. ...and by the time the average man realizes this, their children are strangers, also unhappy and over the age of 30.

it was a good day for GNH... i have been in communication with some long term fellows and the company and i remain confidant as we await for our independant consultants to issue a completed R. E.

bye for now ....danny.

ps. my daughter and i are building toward starting an alternative school system, where children are nurtured and recieve a healthy connection, equally, regardless of homelife. PC, if you were a graduate from that gradeschool, your outlook on life today would be completely tranformed into a nurturing and wholistic thinking.... in other words, we would not be leaving such a mess for our children to inherit, becuase we would have the balls to legislate meaningful regualtions controlling all multi-national corporations. ...anyways looking forward to talking with you some time in future :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply