Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

With all due respect to Mr. (&Mrs.) Takefman, shareholders should be more concerned about the negative effects of the Tekefman diversion than the nuggety effect.

Most shareholders are not in the enviable position of being able to afford the luxury of making this a matter of principle where shareholders are trying to prove that they have the right to decide who can run for office at the expense of their investment in GNH.

One of the first rules when investing in junior exploration/mining stocks is to look for companies that are run by seasoned professionals with a proven track record in the mining business and relative qualifications.

In determining what companies to invest in investors should be looking for companies who's management and BoD have degrees in geology or metalurgy and have successfully run similar companies. If we are looking at adding to the BoD or Management, why would we be interested in Mr. Takefman in lieu of someone with some related qualifications?

The bigger problem with Mr. Takefman and his war with Management is that, like everything else in economics, GNH has scarce resources. They have limited money, time and energy. And now, thanks to Mr. Takefman who has none of the desired qualifications or experience, they are required to expend some of their scarce resources to deal with this frivoulous issue.

Why do I call it frivoulous? Because Mr. Takefman has nothing relative to add except a vendetta against Management.

We are all upset at the rediculously low value of our investment in GNH. However most of us, including Mr, Takefman had the opportunity to sell GNH at a handsome profit and we chose to hold on. Many people would call this greed. Can we really blame Management for our own mistake in this market?

If we are to take up arms against GNH Management and BoD then I suggest that we had better be prepared to go to war with 90% of the compaies on the TSX-V.

To suggest that the problems at GNH are the fault of Management and the BoD and that Mr, Takefman is better qualified than the current bunch is simply looking for a scapegoat.

I urge all GNH shareholders to reject Mr. Takefman and his self-serving crusade and put a stop to this waste of company resources.

Why do i bother to waste my own time with this charade? Because I want a return on my own investment and not only do I see Mr. Takefman as rediculously underqualified but he is wasting managements time, money and energy that could be put to better use.

SN

New Message
Please login to post a reply