Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

I urge all GNH shareholders to re-read the post from Mr. Positive Carry, our Pal from Paysandu, Xanadu, whatever. That post got quite a few thumbs, as have Earl's posts. I think Mr. PC has whacked the mole squarely on the noodle. This has become an issue of democracy. It has also become an issue of getting our thumbs out of certain no sunshine places rather than just clicking on the thumb thinggy on the posts and high time these thumbs started to get stuck in someone's eye to get 'em to listen up. I'm with Positive on this here matter. Earl and PC seem to have functioning grey matter. Not all the time tho' as they both suggested I be on the board. They may have had their tongues planted in their sheiks at the time. I spose this here Hoover fella is a good enough second choice. I have met him in person. Not as pretty as me, but seems brighter than a lily bulb.

Mr Yukon has also hit the gnub. Screw the drill. Buy a mill.

My stories of Hoov wrasslin grizzle bears may have contained a bit of "artistic license" shall we say. A little sportin in the posts is a fine thing. Keeps the furrows outta the brow for a brief time.

This company ain't a sport any more. More a blood sport now and that may well be a good thing. If the price goes to zip, it can't hurt a hell of a lot more than it hurts now. That's also a fine thing in that you live, you learn, yer butt she burn.

Raise hell lads.

Truck

New Message
Please login to post a reply