Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Message: Re: Those creeps! They didn't fill my order at $1.75

Hi Myer!

I do not think ECU is working on a PP right now, and I specifically asked that question a couple weeks ago. I was told they have enough money to keep their program going until the end of the year. ECU shares are under presure right now, and just from the volume of rhetoric on other forums, it seems like the professional bashers and a few useful idiots are ramping up their attack, but I do not think it represents more than an opportunistic raid to shake a few more retail shareholders out. As long as the buyers are on strike, then any group with the clout can push the stock around right now.

Management has a schedule of meetings with analysts ongoing to present the story. Steve Altmann recently took the time to present directly to retail investors. They are working behind the scenes now to get the resource update filed on sedar in time for the deadline, and the clock is ticking. How much more active do you expect that management can be to support the stock?

Contrary to what others may have assumed, I am not paid to represent or promote ECU. They have an advertisement on my website, and I have been a shareholder for many years. I really could care less how other people may spin my comments. Facts are facts as far as I am concerned, and those who repeat lies, no matter how often they repeat them does not make truth. I am also not concerned about the share price. Investing is not a guessing game, and if a couple of idiots called for lower share prices, so what? I invest for the long term and as scary as this market may seem, this too shall pass.

cheers!

mike

Feb 14, 2008 09:21AM

Feb 14, 2008 10:01AM

Feb 14, 2008 10:07AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply