Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Feb 14, 2008 09:21AM
I must say this is becoming very ugly as a shareholder. 2 different results that were positive, at least a 15% uptrend on silver prices, and having known facts that ECU has the capitol it needs to continue there ventures. I'm not saying anything about the facts before we even had any results that a lot of comments were made of seeing are share prices at least doubled . Is there a way we as shareholders can find out what really is happening here, because this makes no sense. Mind you the people on this board are educated enough to know something is wrong, and I have seen many posts where people are gobbling up shares of ECU, so help me understand this. If in fact you are going to say volume there have been times the volume was well over its expectations and still no movement on share price. I am not trying to discourage anyone but I would like to see us all find out the truth about what is actually happening here. Is there a way to do this. With all the knowledge in this forum there has to be a way to understand what is actually going on. Sorry I am just getting frustrated. Hopefully I wont be for much longer.

Feb 14, 2008 10:07AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply