Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

The market very rarely rings a bell to tell investors exactly what is going to happen. With the action in ECU this week, I hear a distinct bell ringing. Just as the shorts have acted without fear to carpert bomb any rally in the stock for the last 2 years, the suddenly spike in volume and price this week is a very clear signal that the MS drilling has hit something very big, and very scary for anyone short the stock. The buying today came complete with a late shakeout for any last shares that could be bought cheaply before the buy-athon to close the week.

I am looking forward to next batch of drill data. It may be a few weeks before we get assays, but my guess is that a fat interval of juicy core was pulled this week to let the crooks know its time to quit town.

For the first time in 2 months I am feeling very bullish on ECU again. I have not sold a share but I did buy a few more chunks during the selling spree. I tried to call management yesterday and did not get through, so all of this is purely based on my own speculation, but I think we have turned the corner and may have a big upside move ahead.

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply