Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Oct 31, 2012 02:24PM
Oct 31, 2012 05:31PM
Oct 31, 2012 06:52PM

gildage,

It is axiomatic that a company must be profitable in order to auger investment which is precisely why I referred to the need for a MASSIVE strike or ramp-up in production. That is the first point.

The second point is that yes, this company talks the talk but so far has not walked the walk.

Thirdly, it is also axiomatic that a company can fail for many reasons. When it comes to gold and silver producers management is key and is perhaps the MAIN reason a company does not perform. If it is in the least bit tainted, crooked, incompetent, has conflicting interests or self-serving goals, it does matter little the size of the resource. I am NOT saying this company is necessarily any or all of these for sure with regard to management, but the comment we were informed of by another poster that the CEO made verbatim is highly suspect. Please respectfully note that this negates your comment that you "are absolutely CERTAIN that with all the resources AUM has and the climbing price of PMs one day in the future AUM will demonstrate that this huge or body can be mined PROFITABLY" You cannot, sir, be CERTAIN of this IF management is not on the up and up.

Fourth, none of us is going to live on this earth forever. In this you are quite correct.

Fifth, in this day where there is corruption everywhere in everything financial, I would not dismiss my third point out of hand.

And finally, sixth, as to the meaning of "prig," it has had numerous meanings through the years but the one I took for my moniker and to which I refer is the following from 1753:

Word Origin & History

prig

"precisian in speech or manners," of unknown origin.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/prig?s=ts

Oct 31, 2012 07:26PM
Oct 31, 2012 08:04PM
Oct 31, 2012 08:23PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply