Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Oct 31, 2012 02:24PM
Oct 31, 2012 05:31PM
Oct 31, 2012 06:52PM
Oct 31, 2012 07:17PM
Oct 31, 2012 07:26PM
Oct 31, 2012 08:04PM

Am i already a long time holder ? 4 years now and still hoping :-)

Bought again last week - and still hoping again. And still not willing to sell a piece.

Yes, the goal is clear. To end the manipulation (and i'm really sure there is) you have to make (just) profit. For me, the management made a good decision not to spend their money on court (i'm sure to bring an evidence for manipulation is very difficult) but to spend it in the developement of the mine itself.

I just hope that their presentation from sep. 2012 is correct and they can keep their goal of production in the future. The machines are there, the silver is there, so just get it out with profit !!!

I'm with this board also since 4 years (with ECU) and yes, sometimes you can make a 'copy - paste' thing with some frustrated comments years ago concerning the same thing. And yes, i would love to be happy all the time when writing in this board...

But with all the news with more production, i think i can see a light at the end of the tunnel. We are on the way...

Hopefully, the light is not 5 years away... :-)

I was also a lot of frustrated in the past (i own really much more than 1 share), but i still beleive we will see positive cashflow soon (the goal of the management is 1st quartel 2013).

So let's see if we can smile with the production numbers when the news come out in April 2013.

Profit is the goal we have to reach... 4 years ago i never thought it will be that hard...

New Message
Please login to post a reply