Discovering Canada’s Coal resources

Intersected 23 metres of Black Coal - Border property 50km north of the town of Hudson Bay, SK

Free

I got the consent from Fairchij to post . BH

The impression was no 43 101 this winter. I did ask. They will do some sort of resource update. Eric suggested they could see big gains in the resource by drilling in the area between hole 30 and 46 to join those two drill areas.

They obviously want to drill the targets across the property as efficiently and quickly as they can then figure out how best to prove the tonnage. They are learning so much right now that it would probably be a waste of time and money to just step out for the purposes of a resource calculation.

Yes, let the news continue to flow.

I found it very interesting that Eric was heading to PRB next week to meet with Peabody... I am sure that if this Sask coal basin continues to show its size and maintains the higher BTU content over PRB coal then Peabody would have a very very big interest in controlling its output.

In addition it is very conceivable that the coal at the south part of the property (if this target proves out) may actually be superior to the coal found so far. Something to do with thermal cooking at a different depth?

One thing for sure this discovery has scale and like someone said size really does count.
New Message
Please login to post a reply