Free

Actually, Bassomatic has a good point.  I took that statement of Pavel at face value... not as it applied to Minera Exar, but to LAC.  

Well, a little bit of digging for institutional owners of LAC stock doesn't substantiate a significant hold by Ganfeng.  Point to Bassomatic.  

As of 30 September the Intstitutional stock owners for LAC are listed in the link below.  If Ganfeng is there, I didn't see it.

Thanks for that post, Bassomatic.  As for the point I was trying to make, if Ganfeng actually had ownership of LAC proper, instead of Minera Exar, then certainly the deteriorating international relationship with China and the U.S. would have been a factor.  "On further review" it does appear that is a situation that does not exist.  Thanks for that challenge, Bassomatic.  Her is the link:

https://fintel.io/so/us/lac#:~:text=%20%20%20Security%20%20%20LAC%20%2F,%2090%2C657%2C000%20shares%20%203%20more%20rows%20

If for any reason the above work doesn't work, I got this info from Fintel.  Title is:  LAC/ Lithium Americas Corp.   Institutional Ownership and Shareholders

New Message
Please login to post a reply