Free
Jan 17, 2021 10:50AM
Jan 17, 2021 11:08AM
Jan 18, 2021 10:10AM

Thank you for that information regarding Nevada and their stae mining policies. Living on the sandy peninsula of Cape Cod, I only know about our smallish glacial gravel pits. I am optimistic, but what I was trying to express is that the share price for LAC might be quite volotile until there are all of the required permits in hand. If I was a major battery or EV carmaker looking to partner with one of the largest potential lithium deposits in North America, I would want some kind of assurance that the partnership was on very solid ground. That can certainly be covered in any agreement betwen partners. I imagine a boost from the BLM decision will create a new , higher floor for the trading value of LAC. But when all the permits are in the pocket, I imagine a whopper of a boost in the share price. My vision until then is that the traders of the world will cause LAC to bounce up and down on the stock exchanges. Certainly today on the Toronto exchange things look very good.   I am all in with 15,000 shares..........  Go!  LAC!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply