Free

QuantumScape, Solid Power & SES are all developing solid state batteries with lithium anodes. Why do you think JE is describing Electrovaya vs. any of these other companies?  Please let me know your thoughts.  Thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since you asked it could be I did not know about the other as I am only invested in Electrovaya.  Electrovaya has been holding a shelf of $100Mil for some unstated purpose.  Electrovaya has applied to NYSE for a listing with a 73cent share price and are holding the paperwork.  My question to that is under what name? did they apply.  Electrovaya is also talking supply chain.  In some of the early Thacker pass paperwork for the govt. LAC stated the were building a cell plant that used an environmentally friendly process.  Electrovaya has that process.  That is what peaked my curiosity way back then.

Jon Evans BMO interview he said that they had no offtake agreements for Thacker Pass.  Then later he said their offtake was fully committed. (listen again) ,That would seem to be contradictory but not so if you were fully using the offtake internally?? 

The other thing he said was they were in talks with prospective partners. (Plural)  So my guess on the third party is TOYOTA !  I would be willing to bet Toyota has a couple of those solid state cells and are testing the heck out of them.  Toyota has announced a battery plant in North Carolina but so far no battery type or any battery info.  In total they plan 3 battery plants in the US.  Electrovaya is already doing business with Raymond the largest electric fork lift OEM in the US,  a wholey subsiderary of Toyota. 

Do I have inside info NO.  JMHO       I have posted on the off topic forum here under "The Perfect Storm"  where there might me a little more tid bits.  Hope this helps...

New Message
Please login to post a reply