Free

Thanks, rkeeb!  As a long time LAC investor I can relate to that "Orphan" status you have described.  LAC does sort of make me feel like the Unclaimed Orphan on the day prospective parents come to look over the crop at the orphanage.

Drat! Another day unclaimed!  

But there is always the hope that the FOG will lift and that the next Prospective Parents Visiting Day will result in Winning the Lottery and Launching the Rocket!

Seriously, for at least half a second, rkeeb, thank you so much for your in-depth analysis of the current situation.  My feeble attempts at humor to address the present malodorous stagnation alternating with dumpster dive for LAC stock shares is only out of the intense frustration engendered from riding this horse since 2008.  

I sometimes think of Paul Revere.  What if, instead of carrying a warning to the colonists/revolutionists, he had been carrying "Good News"?

And then.... as he traversed the countryside on his trusty steed while yelling at the top of his voice:  "The Brittish are coming, the British are coming!!"

What if, the British never came?

Picture instead someone riding their own trusty steed through the years on the Agoracom LAC Discussion Forum Road while shouting the message:  "The ROI is coming.  The ROI is coming!!!"

And the ROI................ never came??

Somedays, and today would be one of those days, I feel like that rider who has been saying over and over again:  "The ROI is coming!!"

It has been a long, long ride and it still isn't time to put this horse into the barn.

Okiedo

rkeeb, I was indeed serious about my thanks for all of your efforts over the years.  You have been an invaluable source of solid information and opinion.  All the members here are in your debt.

New Message
Please login to post a reply