Free

HC Andersen:  "With a direct value calculation, we should many times up?, but the accommodation does not always decide."

Absolutely, the accomodation does not decide and we SHOULD be many times up.  Reality says otherwise.

My personal prayer for all LAC share owners:  

"Lord, please save us from both the evils of 'Good News' about LAC and/or from LAC market manipulation, whether that manipulation arises from the efforts of most evil 'Shorts', uncertainty about the upcoming split of the company into 2 separate entities or even the unthinkable scheming of LAC management 'teams' in order to secure a better place in the future LAC companies.  So far, the worst of these evils appears to have been 'Good News' "

OK, a little "Tongue in Cheek".... maybe a lot.  It is noted, however, that today starts another downward slide in the share price of LAC after some, on the surface of it, not just "Good News", but actually TERRIFIC News.  The sequalae?  Like in a WWII American submarine warfare movie where the Captain yells:  "DIVE, DIVE, DIVE!"

And, sure enough, just like the submarine in that classic WWII American movie our Good Ship LAC does what?

DIVE, DIVE, DIVE!

Makes no sense and certainly no cents..... or does it? 

Someone is profiting from this counterintuitive downward plunge by the Good Ship LAC. 

Someone

And in the words of a popular Country AND Western song:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT4_jSUNzWw

OK, so I fudged a litle bit about thee Country AND Western origin of the song.  That was the Johnny Cash cover of Bob Dylan's original 1964 hit, but the sentiment is still correct, because whomever it is that is profiting from this counterintuitive plunge in the pool for LAC, I can absolutely confirm:

It ain't me!  

And, if you are a LAC share owner...........

it ain't YOU!

Okiedo         

And now, take on the day.  Onward through the FOG!

New Message
Please login to post a reply