Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: So if, according to Turley's article..My GUESS..Jimbo

You state:

"Maybe they have plans to Appeal later.Thought it smart to get out now cheaply rather than continue to fight. Then later on appeal have everything overturned. Just guessing though."...

I beg to differ with your "guess"...

I can not see any language in what you posted that would justify your assumption that Fujitsu after "settling" with
PATRIOT and TPL would file an "Appeal"?...

First: I would hope the release document prepared by Lakrone and company, (the lawyers that are TPL), does anticipate this tactic and has language in the documents to be signed by the parties that covers this contingency...

Second: The request by Fujtsu to include PTSC is the right thing to do as far as Fujitsu attorneys are concerned. It is like Crossing the T's and dotting the I's. They, (the attorneys for Fugitsu), being aware of the fact that PTSC is a co-plaintiff in the case, would br guilty of malpractice if the case was settled with TPL and then PTSC came after them later on...

GLTA

Gil...   

Feb 10, 2007 05:52PM

Feb 10, 2007 09:05PM

Feb 11, 2007 01:33AM

Feb 11, 2007 03:41AM

Feb 17, 2007 11:37AM

Feb 17, 2007 11:48AM

Feb 17, 2007 01:55PM

Feb 17, 2007 01:55PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply