Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Aug 09, 2007 09:37AM

Aug 09, 2007 09:48AM

Aug 09, 2007 09:57AM

Aug 09, 2007 11:23AM

Aug 09, 2007 12:27PM

When i first started to play in this game in 1998 a friend told me that i was the smallest wake in the pond where someone had just thrown a stone...............The stone thrower made the wake . and i should just hope that their was enough energy by the time the water reaches me.....

BTW, you guys were talking about sports and that is one area where i have a ton of knowledge.................At 56 i can still play most of the sports as poorly as i did as a kid............For me sports is the toy dept of life.........

While i eat and sleep used cars i do not know the classic's.......I do have a 65 Riviera in the garage, and at 60 miles an hour it looks brand new............I have had the car for 20 years..............It brings a smile to my face every time i look at it........

Ron uses the Super bowl anology at times...........I always quote Bill Parcells and have read his books...........He is a great motivator........

Marketing or to use another term SELF PROMOTION is a must for survival............He who gets off of the canvus has guts and i hope that JT will come out punching because it seems like we are in a rope a dope mode.........Ali beat Forman with that style but in my opinion PTSC needs to get off of the dance floor and into the ring...........LOL........enough .....Larry

Aug 09, 2007 05:58PM

Aug 09, 2007 07:50PM

Aug 10, 2007 05:32AM

Aug 10, 2007 05:44AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply