Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Supreme Court To Determine If Patent Holders-----Moxa1

I agree. This could be very bad news for TPL and Patriot. The SC definitely seems intent on cleaning up the mess. I'm sure the Leckrones are very unhappy about this development. Lobbying Senators is one thing, having the SC hold your fate in their hands is another. This could have very negative affects on TPL's agenda. Let's hope for the best but I must admit this latest development is concerning. IMO this gives the J's another reason to continue the legal process and stall. Between waiting for the USPTO and now this I'm not sure they really have anything to loss. I think Allicianse will gladly take a settlement now or 2 months down the road. The picture is getting more convoluted.

I know many won't agree but I still say this is just another reason to have held the cash and not made ridiculous dividend distributions when the future hadn't been mapped out yet. For those that argue about shorts...blah, blah. Most of you would never admit that you thought we would see these kind of low pricing levels again. I'm not panicking but if this were for real, most would soil their pants. That's not my IMO either, it's fact.

New Message
Please login to post a reply