Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

PDS is burning through 4 million per quarter fighting the J3 and other firms,  PDS needs cash flow to offset these costs.

Therefore, PDS need to accept small license fees from smaller companies.

Secondly remeber that 1 of the licences (Denso) is an implementation license so they pay as they use not in a lump sum, So teh avg you post Since Aug 31, I believe So I would drop 1 and say 2.9/4 I would also assume that some of these were smaller and some were larger so I would think that we had  2 licenses in the 1million dollar range and 2 more in teh 500k range but in any event i see the avg at 700k.

I also see 5 licenses between Aug and Sept as which is over 2 per month as compared to 1 per month, Mathatically that means we will have 6 in teh period or 4.2 million enough to cover the 4 million carry costs but if really have momentum and acceleration then we could see even 3 or 4 per month and that means positive cash flow.

Additionally, PTSC has more than enough cash to fund PDS for the next 3-4 years and we also see holcom producing 500k per quarter

a nice surprise on a nominal invetsment.

PTSC seems to be showing itself as well suited for the long term and the valuaiton is still a bit high in my books but that can change in a heartbeat

New Message
Please login to post a reply