Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: OT - kidtrader & BaNosser / Re: A couple more SHM Questions

kid - Thanks for your response. That's one of the all time great pictures taken of ANYONE, in my opinion, but especially captures the great Jack Lambert. I'm a die hard Black-n-Gold fan from Emperor Noll's first days. A bit concerned with the o-line and the defense's play Sunday night, but hoping Tomlin can give them a kick in the a$$ to set them straight. If the can rectify things in Cincy this week, I think we'll be fine.

BaNosser - As for you, I didn't see your comment to kidtrader re the Brokeback Broncos over my beloved Black-n-Gold but suffice it to say, I'm sure it was 100% incorrect, out of line, below the belt, uncalled for, and you clearly know nothing about anything...LOL. Hey, while the donkeys got the best of the All-Powerful-FIVE-TIME-SOON-TO-BE-SI... Super Bowl Champs on Sunday, (with a little help from the zebras on that last drive I might add) I'll wager that I won't be travelling to Denver for a play-off rematch like I did 2 years ago for the AFC Championship game (only because the Broncos won't be there - playoffs that is -, though my Steelers surely will).

Go Steelers!

Oct 24, 2007 09:13AM

Oct 24, 2007 12:58PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply