Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I don't know the first person who spoke, but if I remember correctly, the shareholder didn't ask a question, rather, he made several points with the main point being that he didn't believe management does anything, and he used a French term, "he who talks a lot and says nothing". I could be wrong about this person being first so corrections welcome.

The second shareholder to speak was upset that the first shareholder didn't really get an answer, and I can't remember his name but he is a fund manager. Wagner sounds familiar but again I could be wrong.

Brian than spoke 3rd and again I was very impressed by him. I don't know him personally, but based on what I have seen at the last 3 SHM's, I feel he is a trustworthy and exceptionally bright individual. If I remember correctly, Brian basically stated that TPL has pretty much done everything, except retire the warrents, share buyback, and Holocom.

Ron spoke later in the meeting and his focus was on marketing, and he like Brian is top rate in my book. Can't say enough good things about the man.

This is all to the best of my recollection, could be wrong, so corrections welcome. Good luck to you, me, us, and all longs.

Oct 24, 2007 09:13AM

Oct 24, 2007 12:58PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply