Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Oct 31, 2007 12:55PM

During the hours of trading today, the Raging Bull PTSC site contained 135 individual postings, including the usual bloat from a few of the usual (easily spotted and ignored) suspects.

Within these are several relevant threads to which a few interested and informed punters have contributed, greatly increasing my own understanding of the recent developments, and possible future scenarios. Also included in this were the 2 PACER documents released this afternoon that I found very easily and quickly while a large number of folks here were still hammering away in the second overtime of a very tedious moral high-peeing contest. That said, I'm grateful to Wolf for all he has done in the last 18 months I been lurking here, and reckon he has earned the right to post his opinions whenever he likes. I rarely read a post from Wolf that doesn't make me think.

On the other hand, the number of posts from Manor yesterday was frankly quite disturbing (51, I think was the number quoted), and Greeneyes managed well over this number on Mon/Tues combined.

A friend of mine (investment cash burning a hole) told me today that he had formed an opinion that this is a co-ordinated attempt to disrupt the board, and that it is in fact an example of quite sophisticated bashing. Respected current and former participants are sequentially being isolated, insulted and frustrated into silence. New members with prefectly reasonable questions are summarily attacked and insulted. The genuinely useful and knowledgable stuff a new investor might want to read is increasingly buried amongst this detrious. Anything interesting has to be defended to the nth degree, but for reasons of protocol and spelling, rather than factual correctness. Getting to any actual relevance is now near impossible, which of course, is the whole point of the bashing excercise.

If this (deliberate confusion and subtle long-term bashing) is the idea, then hats off to you both (assuming you are not the same person) - you had me completely drawn in. I had absolutely no idea until very recently. I began to suspect when I noticed that all of the people I instinctively wanted to ignore were not in favour of the ignore button. Struck me as a bit odd...

Anyway...my potential new investor friend found more fun things to do with his money, and as far as I'm concerned, RB was equally as informative, and a great deal better read than this board was today.

And that's a (IMHO) fact, Jack.

Oct 31, 2007 07:40PM
Oct 31, 2007 08:01PM

Oct 31, 2007 08:06PM

Oct 31, 2007 08:34PM
Nov 01, 2007 03:38PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply