Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Oct 31, 2007 12:55PM
Oct 31, 2007 06:36PM

Imo this will be of help to you in learning about and posting questions about PTSC.................Briefly tell us about yourself....

I first owned EDIG and then bought PTSC.......Many shareholders here still own both stocks........

Back in 99 when i bought PTSC , through some friends i found out about Raging Bull......Honestly i can not remember who told me about the stock board...........

Many times when a new poster posts they say long time lurker and first time poster............The majority of the time they are bashers..................How did you find this site or another site like Agora....

It is my opinion that if you were turned on to this site by a friend who posts here , please name the poster...........This will give you credibility because someone who posts here knows your history and if you are authentic...................

Value and respect everyones opinion..........Start posting.....

Oct 31, 2007 08:01PM

Oct 31, 2007 08:06PM

Oct 31, 2007 08:34PM
Nov 01, 2007 03:38PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply