Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Oct 31, 2007 12:55PM
Oct 31, 2007 06:36PM
Oct 31, 2007 07:40PM
Oct 31, 2007 08:01PM
First of all thanks for spelling suttle (subtle) correctly, I caught that one just after I hit the submit button and oh well....What can I say. 

As far as the RE is concerned, I have to admit it is pure and simple selfishness on my part, you see, I don't like wasting time clicking on messages that have nothing to say in them even remotley close the re: they re: to....If that even makes sense.

I know that if EVERYONE posted an ORIGINAL subject line that it would be VERY EASY to determine which posts I would read and which posts I would NOT read!!.....Thereby totally ELIMINATING the need for an ignore button.

So call me a selfish individual or not, at least it would clean up this board once and for all with a very simple request of asking a human being to express him/herself at introduction..........I know I would know what posts to read!!

P.S. No offence taken or meant to be given....Go TPL!!  

Oct 31, 2007 08:34PM
Nov 01, 2007 03:38PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply