Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Nov 02, 2007 02:23PM
Nov 02, 2007 05:34PM
Nov 02, 2007 05:43PM

Thanks Milestone..............So while PTSC is powerless and can not butt in, TPL can not break up the agreement with out PTSC 's approval.......................It appears that DP can voice his opinion........I am a bit confused , but IMO we will be joined at the hip for awhile...................

Rehasing history , which changes in my mind by the moment.......TPL or as i always want to post PTL really had no choice if they wanted to move on with an aggrement with PTSC.............I bet that they feel like we are an anchor around their necks.............Half a loaf is better than starving.....

What people forget is that TPL has kept all the monies from the IP settlements............They are moving forward rapidly..................I agree with KIDD.................It would be nice to be them................Hopefully when the monies start to roll in JT can mirror TPL .......Making profits....Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply