Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Dec 19, 2007 05:40AM
Dec 19, 2007 06:22AM

Dec 19, 2007 06:22AM

the bod put us in this position IMO when they merged the patent with tpl.  why did tpl insist that the think tank at PTSC release no information with out the private TPL permission?  TPL (IMO) saw that the group in charge were content doing nothing but collecting salaries, free shares and do the biddings of the debt financer.  if ptsc would have done anything.....even market the company thru our prepaid PR firms we would not be in a continual sell mode.  how can a public company PTSC not even  issue a pr in a timely manner?  the pr issued by tpl was so terse and bland.....but they are private and could care less about the share price of PTSC.  TPL has been building a company and PTSC has been waiting for TPL to give them their cut.  PTSC is treated like a shell company because that is what they really appear to be.  they have done absolutely nothing to promote this company.  the news of the settlement was huge...it put basically all companies on notice that they will need to pay for use of the Patent.....the dollar amounts are staggering and yet we trade down......IMO if turley cannot even comment to the public via a well crafted press release then we are just a sinking boat with an inept non functioning management group. 

my vent.....and yes i still believe all of this is due to our BOD. 

disappointed is an understatement.....teremoto

i agree 100% with 2dmail. 

Dec 19, 2007 06:48AM
Dec 19, 2007 07:21AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply