Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Dec 19, 2007 05:40AM
Dec 19, 2007 06:22AM

Dec 19, 2007 06:22AM
Dec 19, 2007 06:37AM

Dec 19, 2007 06:48AM

Don't get me wrong, my frustration isn't with the deal or the share price at this point, as I fully understand and expected the NDA, and the share price IMO is mostly a function of being on the OTC with a touch of poor PR mixed in. What bothers me is what I see as poor PR skills from the company, from the way it handled the cancelled webcast to yesterday's news. These are very SIMPLE PR issues that they kind of messed up. It's not the end of the world and it really doesn't change the fundamentals of the company, ie the litigation is behind us. USPTO will likely reaffirm at least 2 of the 3 patents in part because of the deal struck, etc., etc. I just go back to the idea if they are messing up the simple PR tasks, it causes me hesitation about bigger picture issues a bit.

That being said, I joined militarybook and picked up another 6000 shares at .68. Wasn't quick enough to get them at .63 and who knows, it still might go lower, but the road is clearling ahead and with more licenses, a good acquisition and I think my .68's can double within a year.

Dec 19, 2007 07:21AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply