Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Dec 20, 2007 08:16PM

Dec 20, 2007 08:30PM

Lambertslunatics:

I was not accusing them of being greedy jerks.  Quite the opposite. I believe they are actually being reasonable and systemactic about leaving their position and moving on to another lending role.

S&L has done very well in Patriot stock.  Would it not, in fact, make sense to reduce their position, not be greedy waiting for every last penny, possibly keeping a position they could sell that would not drastically effect the overall price of our stock if they decided to get out completely. 

Due to not having a direct line into the Schwarz office most of what I say is supposition.  I do know this:  They did not hold as many shares as they were allowed in 07.  So they must have an exit strategy that does not involve maximum profit, only reasonable profit.  At this point all we can do is wait for the next 10Q to see their position.

C

Dec 21, 2007 06:06AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply