Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Dec 20, 2007 08:16PM

Dec 20, 2007 08:30PM
Dec 21, 2007 05:36AM

Re: Etrade and Scottrade..Airpiliki...

posted on Dec 21, 2007 05:50AM

I made two trades this week with ETrade (which I formerly preferred over another broker I use). Got their whole song and dance, waiting, waiting, waiting. The PPS changed by two cents (not in my favor) while I waited. Their broker got a mouthful out of me! I asked how long this policy had been in effect, and how long will it be in effect, and the guy tells me that "it has been the policy as long as I've worked here". I told him that I've made trades online on this and other penneys for years, and as recently as a month ago. That shut him up, and he had nothing further to say. I bitched further letting him know that this BS cost me money due to the PPS change during the wait. He said, "ya, but today is Customer Appreciation day, so the trade is commission free". I responded with, "Oh boy, I save $8, but due to the delay in making the trade, I lost $XXX". That shut him up again..... Pisses me off! I considering trying to transfer all my shares to my other broker (but I'll test them first, as they may have changed their policy on penneys too).

The thing that gets me is that this is their policy for buys AND sells. I guess I could understand on the buy side, but sells? Makes no sense to me....

SGE

Dec 21, 2007 06:06AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply